Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

OMG!!!

I just watched this on Q and A!!!

Greatest vid ever!!!

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

Loved it!

This is one of the best series on NG, too bad there's only two parts. But hey both are excellent and have been added to my favorites.

Peace Out!

What All OldPeople Can Do What All OldPeople Can Do

Amazing!

Okay, so maybe not "amazing" as such but its damb good for 2 days.

Hilarious aswell.

DonkeysBazooka responds:

im glad you see it for what it is

Bogan Surf Bogan Surf

Why bogan?

I dont know if you are from Oz or NZ but to me (being an aussie) the term bogan is not one i would have used.
Just for some background info:

The term bogan is Australian and New Zealand English slang, usually pejorative, for a person who is, or is perceived to be, of a lower-class background. According to the stereotype, the speech and mannerisms of "bogans" indicate, poor education, cheap clothing (singlet, jeans and no shoes are the sterotypical bogan outfit) and uncultured upbringing.

The term is a close regional equivalent to the British term Chav, Irish term Skanger and the North American term White Trash. However the term 'bogan' is occasionally used with some affection in Australia/NZ, whereas those corresponding terms are not.

Basically its not a word that has many positive connotations.

P.S.
The game was great!

soapcreative responds:

hehe we're Aussie and the term Bogan Surf was meant to be funny. All my surfer friends are "bogans". I grew up on the Gold Coast so bogan wasn't as much of a derogatory term back then.

thanks for the feedback though.

Bee Jeez Bee Jeez

Awsome

Hey man youve hit the jackpot! Good original game and idea with good music to back it up.

Rock on...

Sound Control Tutorial Sound Control Tutorial

Bahahaha

it made me pee myself. Yeah thats right its everywhere...

By the way its good...

lol

Art Art

Fantastic!

I have an image in my mind of a flash around this song which, with you're permission, i might make once i have finished my part for VP2.

Great song

PLEASE
._.

What To Do When You Are Stoned What To Do When You Are Stoned

Its perfect!

Just what ive been looking for, for a scene in a flash of mine.

thx u rock

SIX DAYS march SIX DAYS march

Frikkin Love it!

That like nothing ive heard before, very creative.